Wednesday, January 1, 2020

Reading Goals for 2020

In 2020 I will try to keep my goals very simple, which will hopefully mean that they are achievable.

1. Read 100 books.
2. Read 12 classics.
3. Read 12 non-fiction books.
4. Read and review 10 ARCs.

In 2019, I followed a specific classics challenge where I needed to choose books based on pre-set criteria (a classic play, a classic by a female author, a very short classic, etc). Even though I successfully completed the challenge, I did sometimes have trouble with finding books in a specific category. So this year, I will keep my options wide open as long as I read about one classic a month, I will be happy.

The only goal I am a bit worried about is completing 12 non-fiction books. Those usually take me longer to read, but I have been really interested in non-fiction lately so will give it a shot.

Here is to another great reading year!


No comments:

Post a Comment