Saturday, December 31, 2022

My 2022 in Books


2022 was the worst reading year (in terms of the number of books/pages read) since 2014. My mind understandably was occupied by current events, I also had trouble controlling anxiety and overall focusing on books was difficult.

My most read genre was fantasy - 45 books. 

I read 44 books from my own library, 6 ARCs and 52 books were borrowed from the library, Scribd or Kindle Unlimited. 

In terms of medium: 29 were in paper, 35 e-books and 38 audiobooks. 

I read 72 adult books, 26 YA and 4 middle grade.

A few books did make a lasting impression. I am including a photo of them below.

For next year, I am not sure I will be setting any lofty goals. I just want to mood-read and get through some books on my shelves.



No comments:

Post a Comment