Monday, April 29, 2019

"The Unhoneymooners" by Christina Lauren


42201431
This was my second Christina Lauren book and ok, now I get the appeal of her books. Lauren writes fluffy chick lit, the type of books you grab to read on an airplane or on a rainy weekend. Last year I read her My Favorite Half-Night Stand and was underwhelmed at best. I am glad I did not give up on the author. The Unhoneymooners was a lot better. It is a basically a hate-to-love story. Most of it is set on Maui with picturesque sunsets and boat rides. There is plenty of banter, lots of awkward moments,  and just all around good time. I definitely recommend it if you need to a pick-me-up or looking for something light and entertaining to read. 5 out of 5 stars.


An e-ARC was provided by NetGalley.com

No comments:

Post a Comment