Friday, March 4, 2016

"Into the Dim" by Janet B. Taylor


25897792
Into the Dim is the first book is a YA fantasy series that involves time travel. I have not read many books featuring time travel but I do like the concept. In this book the main character, a sixteen year old girl named Hope, learns that her mother did not die in an earthquake as was believed, but being a member of a family that is able to travel through time, she got trapped in the 12th century England. Hope is determined to do everything possible to rescue her mother and the story takes off from there.

I really enjoyed this book. I picked it up at the right moment when I wanted to read something uncomplicated and engrossing. The book is action and adventure-packed, and really keeps the reader on the edge of the seat. I liked the characters and all the turns and twists in the story line. I also really enjoyed the historical aspects in this book. Overall, a very enjoyable read, and I will definitely be picking up the sequel.

I received an advanced reading copy of this book from NetGalley. The novel officially came out on March 1, 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment